Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carhartt Men's Jacket



Found this jacket online for a better price than in the outlet stores. The carhartt brand is as sturdy as they get. These quilted flannel lined jackets are for rugged men's outdoor workwear. They really hold up to the harshest conditions you can dish out.

The body and hood are lined in quilted flannel, and the sleeves are lined in quilted nylon. For comfort and convenience, there are two inside pockets as well as two deep hand-warmer pockets.For now I'll wear it when we go out as long as casual is okay.

Still have my first carhartt jacket (green), the denim is a bit wore out at the end of the sleeves but it still keeps me warm. Carhartt makes great workwear, not bad for 14 Winters of wear. My wife doesn't like it when I wear the old jacket to work because, she says I look like a homeless person.

Honestly, as long as it is still comfortable a keeps me warm, I don't care how it looks. Construction work is not about fashion. When the zipper stops working, then I'll retire the jacket.

Bookmark and Share









No comments:

Post a Comment